Coaching is about bringing focused attention to what matters to you… developing and shifting your capacity to take action for what you care about – creating a more balanced, meaningful, and integrated way of being.
This can include such topics as…
- Aligning intent (e.g. my goals) with embodiment (e.g. how others receive, react, and engage with my goals).
- Nurturing a purposeful and intentional work life balance.
- Establishing clarity about “what’s needed” in my role (e.g. scaling, delegation, collaboration, vision, purpose, etc.).
- Working with stressful situations (e.g. navigating conflict, working with difficult people, etc.).
- Personal and professional leadership and coaching topics like…
- offering impactful feedback
- developing my unique leadership / coaching style and voice
- speaking courageously, nurturing confidence
- facilitating collaboration, building an effective team
- how to influence with authenticity
- breaking through silos, nurturing better communication and collaboration across boundaries
- meeting stressful work and life situations with greater composure
- Your own topic… something that deeply matters to you that you have struggled to make progress with on your own.
Once you have a topic in mind (or indeed several topics in mind), don’t hesitate to reach out for a free discovery session – this is a one hour session with a coach and might be all you need to unblock your topic. Alternatively, we can also opt to proceed with continued sessions within the context of a full coaching program.
Full Coaching Program
- Full coaching programs allows for exploration of the topic in depth – indeed the topic proposed may evolve over the course of the program. Integration of practices and real embodiment becomes possible with focused engagement and partnership over several months. This offering is for clients who are keen to significantly shift their way of being in order to achieve sustainable and lasting growth and development.
- Remote* Session Cadence: 60 minute session, every 2-3 weeks as per mutual agreement
- Duration: ~3-4 months
As you consider becoming a Coaching Client, it’s important that you understand what this adventure involves. In this spirit, the Coach is offering…
- Professional Integral Leadership coach with over 20 years of first hand experience with being part of, leading, and coaching successful lean and agile teams. Blending coaching with deep experience in the fields of lean and agile engineering, management, and leadership, the coach is offering to work with you on a related topic that deeply matters to you.
- A customized Coaching Program that is tailored to meet you “where you are at”. The coach then partners with you to take on actions that progressively enable you to make meaningful and impactful progress on your topic.
For more information or to schedule a free discovery session, please contact us.
*All remote sessions occur using Zoom platform (https://zoom.us/) – a reliable internet connection is all you require. Clients located in Ottawa, Canada have access to in person meetings.